Paper deadline submission: 1.8.2021
Information on acceptance of paper: 10.8.2021
Registration fee payment deadline: 6.9.2021
Conference dates: 22.9.2021 – 24.9.2021
Call for paper
We are looking forward to receiving submissions in the fields of but are not limited to:
- Computer & Information Science
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Geotechnical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Every manuscript submitted for possible publication in the 1st International Conference on New Research and Development in Technical and Natural Science, ICNRDTNS is first reviewed briefly by the editor for general suitability for the journal. All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. Manuscripts must be written in English language. Submit your manuscript in Microsoft Word format.
Download manuscript templates
Statement on authorship and originality of the paper
Information for presenters
- The duration of each presentation is approximately 10 minutes. However, please follow the instructions of the session chair regarding the time allotted for your presentation.
- All meeting rooms are equipped with digital projectors and laptop computers (MS Windows operating system with MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- You must bring your USB flash memory device containing the file for your presentation (in MS PowerPoint format).
- All exhibits have to be in English.
- All posters have to be removed by the presenters after their designated poster sessions. The Conference and its staff are not responsible for packing, removing or shipping your poster.